We can help with choosing costumes or finding appropriate wardrobe for specific needs, including school plays, church plays, themed parties, themed weddings, corporate presentations, fund drives and historical presentations. If you're not quite sure what you need, call us – we're glad to help!
Our General Rental Policy
- To reserve a costume, you must prepay for the rental. We also require a security deposit on MasterCard, Visa or American Express that will not be processed if you return the costume on time and in good condition.
- Standard rental time is three days/two nights (day of pickup, day of use, day of return).
- If the costume is returned late, you are required to pay an additional rental fee.
- If any or all parts of the costume are lost, damaged or destroyed, you are required to pay the replacement value of those lost or damaged items.
- Extended rentals can be arranged.
- Accessories are not included in the base rental price and will result in an additional rental or purchase cost.
- If you are looking for something and don’t see it listed, please ask.
- We have a full sewing studio to handle any of your custom needs.
- Production services are available. Please call.
- NO CANCELLATIONS, NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.